I need same day or need next day delivery, can you accommodate that?
When do you offer delivery?
- Everyday with the exception of Sundays and Mondays.
Can you deliver to apartment buildings?
- Yes! however, we do not deliver to apartment buildings unless the recipient can meet us down in the lobby for contactless delivery and ensure the right person receives the flowers.
Where do you deliver to?
- In Ottawa we delivery to: Orleans-Stittsville- Westboro - Downtown- Manotick and everywhere in between.
- In Gatineau we delivery to: Hull, Aylmer, and the greater Gatineau area
- If you wish to deliver outside our 40km radius, please CONTACT US for a quote on any additional delivery fees.
Do you offer curbside pickup?
- Curbside Pick up available is available at our friend's Batter Up Bakery shop in Westboro (396 Athlone Ave) between 10-4 Tuesday-Friday and 11-1pm on Saturdays. No curbside pick up in Westboro on Sundays and Mondays
- Curbside available Tuesday- Saturday 10am-6pm in Aylmer (Rue du Patrimoine).
Do you offer anything special for Quebec residents?
- Quebec clients: Join our Leftovers Club for a special weekly flower promotion - send a message using the form below to be added to this exclusive list!
Are all your dried arrangements custom made? When will it be ready?
- Yes! We custom make all of our dried arrangements. Please allow at least 12hrs from the time of order for your order to be ready for delivery or pick up.
I’m planning a wedding, can you help me?